Terry Duell schrieb am 21.12.20 um 01:26:
Hello Bernhard,

On Mon, 2020-12-21 at 00:45 +0100, Bernhard wrote:

Terry Duell schrieb am 20.12.20 um 23:51:
It looks like I may have inadvertently changed a setting in darktable.
Exported images (jpg, png, tiff) no longer have all the relevant exif data.
perhaps you should check this options:
https://darktable-org.github.io/dtdocs/module-reference/utility-modules/lighttable/export-selected/#including-metadata-in-the-exported-image

Thanks for that suggestion, but I cannot see an option for this.
Are you able to point me to where in the global preferences I can find this?

Cheers,
It's not in global preferences but you can find this by clicking the gear wheel symbol next to the "export buttton"

--

regards
Bernhard

https://www.bilddateien.de