Greetings,

On Ubuntu 20.04, darktable 2.4.0

Generic question is can I tag the image from command line? Obvious search engine searches have failed so far. I suspect lua script can do it, but have not managed to put two and two together. I saw some mention at https://www.darktable.org/lua-api/index.html#darktable_tags. If someone can kindly provide example, I can add loop around the file list very easily.

Specifically, I was looking for best way to find images in portrait mode - or in general, any image that is not in landscape mode. I have the complete image paths - built from querying darktable database and using exiftool to crosscheck my results.

I have almost 1000 entries that I would like to be tagged.

Regards,

Niranjan