From: KOVÁCS István <k...@kovacs-telekes.org>
Sent: Saturday, 16 January 2021 7:32 PM
To: Niranjan Rao <nhr...@gmail.com>
Cc: Darktable Users List <darktable-user@lists.darktable.org>
Subject: Re: [darktable-user] Best way to tag image from command line?

You may not need to tag them. Try this:
On the lighttable, using the 'collect images' module => 'hamburger'
(presets) menu -> portrait, landscape, or square. Those are just
predefined filters using metadata -> capture details -> aspect ratio
(less than, greater than or equal to 1). I'm on the master branch, but
I think this is available with 3.4 as well.

Kofa

This email is confidential, and is for the intended recipient only. Access,
disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone outside
the intended recipient organisation is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender. The views expressed in this email are not necessarily the views of the
University of Tasmania, unless clearly intended otherwise.