Greetings,

On darktable 3.6.1.

I am using scene deferred workflow, when opening a new image, color calibration, filmic etc modules are used when I open a new raw image as per workflow documentation.

For many modules (e.g. exposure module) , I notice that module color space defaults are set to RGB display and not RGB (scene). My understanding is if I change exposure without changing the color space, it will be done in RGB display color space.

Does this mixing of color spaces affect pipeline? Is there any particular reason why module default color spaes are not getting changed even if preferences say use scene deferred workflow?

Regards,

Niranjan