Hi all,
This evening, I was taking some test shots. The date/time in my camera IS
set correctly.
The time in the system tray (sorry to use the Windows name, but I assume
under linux, it's still called that?) of my Linux Mint is also displayed
correctly.
Yet, when I open the "copy and import" window in darktable 3.8, the
timestamp column of the images I shot today is showing 05:00 tomorrow! In
other words, about 8 hours later than actual.
Yet, using the folder
string $(EXIF_YEAR)/$(EXIF_YEAR)-$(EXIF_MONTH)-$(EXIF_DAY)/, the folder
created has TODAY'S date (as it should).
So, anyone got any ideas on why the copy and import dialogue is reporting
the incorrect date/time?
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Bruce Williams