On 20/1/22 10:20 am, Willy Williams wrote:

Bruce, I primarily use a Windoze machine on which the times match the times on the camera body, including time zone.  No problem with darktable keeping the time straight.  The same photos pulled into a Ubuntu Linux machine again show the same time.  I have to wonder if you have the right time zone set into your camera and both Windoze and Linux Mint?  On my machines, time zone is in the O/S, not the BIOS.  Might be a good idea to check the time zone settings in your O/Ss.

Willy Williams