Am Wed, 3 May 2023 17:16:03 +0200
hat Jörn Rink <j.r...@freenet.de> (Jörn Rink) folgendes geschrieben:

> Hello,
> i have one question. I recognize, that in general dt used more than
> one core. But especially when i export images to jpeg, only one core
> is used, image AFTER image is exported. Is there a chance to corce dt
> to use more than one core? When i use high quality, the process also
> uses only one core and disc io is not very high.
Sry, found the answer in googling around. Image rendering is done by
GPU (because it is faster). I have a 1070ti and i check the load, its
100% during export. So, to be faster i need a faster opencl card.

> Is dt running better on more cores, when i compile it myself with g++
> or gcc switches? Does dt use openMP?

found the dt -t switch. But i think dt used my cores during normal work
or when rendering thumbnail cache.