(better with the link :)

We're proud to announce the new feature release of darktable, 4.8.0!

Please read the announce here:

https://www.darktable.org/2024/06/darktable-4.8.0-released/

A side note to thanks all developers on the team doing a really hard
work to make this new release a reality and a very good one. As usual
this is not the end of the story, some already prepared changes are
waiting for integration.

An important note:

We have discovered an issue at the last minute when exporting with up-
scaling without using the high-quality processing. In this case the
exported image will be corrupted. I felt that this is not critical
enough to delay the 4.8.0 release. The fix is ready and will be part of
4.8.1.

Enjoy !

--
  Pascal Obry /  Magny Les Hameaux (78)

  The best way to travel is by means of imagination

  http://photos.obry.net

  gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B