Hi Raphael -- The village names in vernacular is available. Towns I am not
sure about.

1. Goto http://164.100.129.6/netnrega/secc_list.aspx
2. Choose local language radio button
3. Choose the state>district>tehsil>gram_panchayat
4. It will give you the vernaculat<>latin map
5. Match the latin with Census 2011 ID from lgdirectory

Let me know if you need help, your poll booth data compilation has been
immensely useful to me -- and I would be very happy to your efforts.

Best,
SR