On Sunday, January 12, 2003, at 11:15  AM, John Peacock wrote:

A lot of the 0-based vs 1-based arguments should be resolved simply by having our interface design in place. Programmers will be less inclined to have to look up some 0-based array when the API we provide does it for them, i.e.

month[$date->month_num] vs. $date->month both return January
I think that this will be resolved by:

 month[$date->month_0] vs. $date->month both return January
David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]