On Mon, 24 Nov 2008, Daisuke Maki wrote:

Well, not that I'm trying to be terse...
but I need DateTime, not Time::Piece. I need something that resembles DateTime, but faster, leaner, without XS. Time::Piece just wouldn't cut it.

Since XS rules out Time::Piece, I still don't see why /not/? Is there any reason why?

Now that you have explained it I don't see why not either. However personally I have always thought of Time::Piece as DateTime 'lite' and I am guessing other people might too. So I think an explicit comparison in the docs would be useful.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>