Tatsuhiko Miyagawa wrote:
It'll be
extremely useful if we can start writing code with DateTime and later
replace the 'use' line with DateTime::Lite, or start writing with
DateTime::Lite and later "upgrade" to DateTime when we need more
complex stuff like Set or Calendar APIs.

This module seems to be a nice fit between my DateTime::Lazy and full-blown DateTime. To that end, it would be nice if there was a ->to_datetime method that returned the same datetime as a DateTime object.

Cheers!
Rick Measham

--
Message  protected for iSite by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and
content filtering.