From: Frank Xue [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:24 AM
To: Ashuaria Lee
Cc: Subbrathnam, Swaminathan; davinci-linux-open-source
Subject: Re: USB CPPI DMA patch for DaVinci

Lee, Swami,

I did a simple and quick test. The kernel was also configured with
default setting.
It seems this patch fixed USB stability issue.

test case:
   ~ 20 files, about 100MBytes every file.

Speed benchmark result on git 2.6.25
Read:  3.6M Bytes/sec
Write:  2.8M Bytes/sec

Lee, I almost could not believe the writing performance is so poor (
0.38MB/sec) on your board.
:(

Regards

Frank