Soon TI will support a DVSDK release based on the DaVinci GIT kernel for DM355
and DM365.

The entire DVSDK release uses EDAM API's for some resource management and to
acquire resources(Channels, PARAMS).

But under the current implementation very few channels can be acquired by the
"Linuxutils" component of the DVSDK which manages EDMA resources.

In DM355 very few channels can be acquired using the EDMA_CHANNEL_ANY and in
DM365 0 channels can be acquired with this option.

Thus I propose to use 2 patches

http://arago-project.org/git/people/?p=sneha/linux-davinci-staging.git;a=commitdiff;h=f6bc5974317b1b69db602c6a415c498d13662461

and

http://arago-project.org/git/people/?p=sneha/linux-davinci-staging.git;a=commitdiff;h=bb87dd9f40ed0d8f3e6e3ebe3686723150c950eb

What this will effectively do is to change the meaning of the
"dma_chan_dm355_no_event" structure. Other channels do have events associated
with them but we "intentionally" add them to this structure so that it can be
acquired by the DVSDK.

static const s8 dma_chan_dm355_no_event[] = {

-       12, 13, 24, 56, 57,

-       58, 59, 60, 61, 62,

-       63,

-       -1

+       0, 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11,

+       12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18,

+       19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25,

+       28, 29, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36,

+       37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43,

+       44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50,

+       51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57,

+       58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, -1

 };

I want opinions on the above. If everybody is OK with my patches then I will
submit these against the DaVinci tree

Thanks,
Sandeep