On Monday 02 August 2010 06:53:16 pm Nori, Sekhar wrote:
> Hi Brian,
>
> On Mon, Aug 02, 2010 at 19:40:29, Brian Niebuhr wrote:
> > Grant -
> >

> >  For my part, I've already sunk way more time into this than I ever
> > intended, and I really have no clue how to break this patch down into
> > smaller patches.  I don't really care much if the patch gets accepted
> > or not - I am just trying to help out all of the other users that are
> > stuck with a broken driver like I was.  Maybe if TI wants to give
> > their customers a driver that actually works they'll pick it up and do
> > the rest of the work that's necessary to get it accepted.
>
> Thanks for all the work on this so far. We will work on breaking
> this patch up and getting the fixes accepted upstream.

Is there any improvement on this or anybody is actively working on submitting
patches?

I'm going to try this driver on DaVinci DM6446 and OMAP L-138 with different
peripherals. If nobody is expected to submit something soon, then I can work
on preparing incremental patches while working with the driver. I can start
sending patches next week or so.

Best Regards,
Caglar