Hi Sekhar,

On 08/23/2010 05:30 AM, Nori, Sekhar wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 14:24:10, Caglar Akyuz wrote:
>> On Monday 23 August 2010 07:28:48 am Nori, Sekhar wrote:
>>> Hi Caglar,
>>>

>> Hi,
>>
>> [...]
>>
>>> I have been spending time on this (admittedly on and off) since I wrote
>>>  that email and have broken down the work into ~20 patches so far. Starting
>>>  to scratch the DMA related changes right now. So, I guess I am somewhere
>>>  midway.
>>>
>>> I pushed a branch containing the work so far here:
>>>
>>> http://arago-project.org/git/projects/?p=linux-davinci.git;a=shortlog;h=ref
>>> s/heads/davinci-spi-rewrite

I've been trying to take a peek, but the arago site seems to be flakey lately,
giving a lot of messages like the one below.  Not sure if you are aware of this.

Looking forward to seeing this...  Thanks!

-Mike

(Arago Error Message).
XML Parsing Error: undefined entity
Location: http://arago-project.org/git/projects/?p=linux-davinci.git;a=summary
Line Number 41, Column 20:<div class="title">&nbsp;</div>