Hi

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 12:00 PM, denis walker <ripede...@yahoo.co.uk>
wrote:

> The question we now need to answer is...Do we want to allow the creation
> of new ROUTE(6) objects in the RIPE Database for non RIPE address space?

If you do then I suggest that you make sure that they are created by the
owners of the AS and not some arbritary third party please.  Also please
check that there are no conflicting route registry objects in the local
registry route d/b.

I suggest that you should not, although I do think that if anyone uses your
whois / RIPE https://stat.ripe.net/37708#tabId=database that similarly to
showing the RIPE route object, also show any route objects extracted from
the other RIR route registries.

hth

Alan

--