I've been attempting to use RDAP to verify our customer's IP information, however I'm running into some difficulties due to differences between ARIN's implementation and RIPE's.

For example, I'm trying to get the organization name for a particular IP.  On ARIN, this is easy.  I look through the provided vcards for one where the kind is 'org', and that gives me the information about the organization. (ex: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/ip/66.55.158.27 )

With RIPE's RDAP implementation, this data does not seem to be readily available.

For example, if I look at https://rdap.db.ripe.net/ip/195.66.225.160 I'd expect to find the string 'London Internet Exchange Ltd.' somewhere within the response.

If I look at the web UI: https://apps.db.ripe.net/db-web-ui/#/query?searchtext=195.66.225.160#resultsSection , this information is easily available.

Would it be possible to expand the RDAP results to include organization information?  This seems like it would just be another vcard entry, so there really shouldn't be any backwards compatibility issues.

Apologies if this isn't the correct list, I can't really find any information about RDAP on RIPE's website.