Dear Christoffer,

End of 2018 sounds reasonable, but I cannot promise.

The main thing here is that we want to ensure that we have achieved alignment
with the other RIRs before making ad-hoc changes that would need to be
re-addressed. Also, the specification of extension may take some time. We are
all committed to doing this, but it’s not entirely clear how long this will
take. Once we have the alignment we still need to plan the work in relation to
other priorities, but we don’t expect that this will be a huge change to our
implementation.

Kind regards

Tim Bruijnzeels

Assistant Manager Software Engineering