Is this happening in public somewhere I can follow?

Is there any way I can actually get the org name out of RDAP right now?

I tried some entity queries as well, but they don't seem to be implemented: https://rdap.db.ripe.net/entity/LINX-PEER-LON1 https://rdap.db.ripe.net/entity/UK-LINX-971201

On 3/20/2018 12:28 PM, Tim Bruijnzeels wrote:
Dear all,

There are known differences between the RIR implementations of RDAP. In some
cases we will need to make extended RDAP specifications, e.g. a resource can
have multiple countries in the RIPE region. The RIRs are working together to
make an inventory of these differences, and based on that we will plan future
work.

Kind regards

Tim Bruijnzeels

Assistant Manager Software Engineering