On Thu, 12 Jul 2018 at 12:50, Aftab Siddiqui <aftab.siddi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the detailed response and it means if the source is not RIPE then
> it shouldn’t be considered as authentic data because the resource belongs to
> RIPE NCC.

That I am not certain about. Normally I would expect to at least find
an INETNUM object in the RIPE NCC database.

I can only say try contacting fx. support _at_ ripe.net for further
details about why the RIPE NCC database does not hold any inetnum
record for the prefix. When the (commercial) RADB database hold the
routes for it.

> As posted earlier the resource in question is 188.64.224.0/21 which doesn’t
> result anything from default source i.e RIPE.

I believe RIPE NCC Support Staff (support _at_ ripe.net) is better
suited to answer this question.