I would be broadly supportive of a cross-RIR database/registry
conversation. I think its long overdue.

It's not an easy conversation, but I think it's a necessary one.

it is also off-topic. So I won't say more, but having opened the door,
I strongly urge you to continue opening this door.

I believe the NRO would want us to explore this. From things said to
me at large, I am sure the community at large wants us to explore
this. They are very tired of information model and interface
divergences here.

-G