> The RFC says "Until such time...". We have a "geofeed:" attribute now
> so we are past 'such time'. We should no longer even consider, or
> support, "remarks:'' as an option for geofeed.

you have the wrong end of the horse.  it is the seeker/fetcher of
geofeed data who decides whether they look inside remarks: and/or
geofeed: attributes.

repeat ten times: "remarks are opaque and their interpretation is only
in the eye of the beholder." [0]

randy

0 - an american legal joke about pornography.  quoting bloomberg

    In a 1964 decision, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Potter Stewart said
    he would not attempt to define hard-core pornography, and “perhaps I
    could never succeed in intelligibly doing so.” He famously added,
    “But I know it when I see it.”

---
ra...@psg.com
`gpg --locate-external-keys --auto-key-locate wkd ra...@psg.com`
signatures are back, thanks to dmarc header butchery