Dear all,

William Weber, thank you for raising this issue. It seems there might be
room for improvement to better serve the needs of the Kosovo internet
community.

I’ll ask to add the topic of recognising Kosovo in software and processes
to the agenda of an upcoming executive board meeting.

Kind regards,

Job Snijders
RIPE NCC Executive Board member