On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 02:03 AM, Tim Bunce wrote:

Oh yeah, I meant to leave those out. I've gotten used to ignoring those
warnings. It's just the `Perl___notused' warnings I wanted to draw
attention to.

They're a perl implementation detail that's hard to avoid.

Ah, okay, as long as there's no harm. I'll look at upgrading to gcc 3.3.

Regards.

David
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]