On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:55:21 -0000 (GMT), Martin J. Evans
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just a small point.
>
> I could be wrong (I cannot look it up right now) but I think in ODBC
> SQLEndTran
> can issue a rollback or commit on ALL connections. Effectively, it issues the
> rollback/commit on each connection in the environment.
> That would be a lot harder to do with $dbh->do since you'd have to do it once
> per connection.

That would have to be issued on a driver handle, wouldn't it?  And the
driver would have to know about all its children...

$dbh->{Driver}->rollback_all
$dbh->{Driver}->commit_all

--
Jonathan Leffler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  #include <disclaimer.h>
Guardian of DBD::Informix - v2003.04 - http://dbi.perl.org