From: Shital Joshi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 12:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Please help

Hi there,

I am trying to install DBI module on WinNT 4.0
I downloaded DBI module from couple of places and tried to install  it but
it gave me same error.

When I say perl makefile.pl for DBI module it gives me following output:

***** You are using a perl with experimental threading enable
***** You should be aware that using multiple threads is untable
***** are should NOT be done in  production environments
DBI thread mutex protection is enabled

Writing MAKEFILE for DBI

after that when I executed nmake it gave me following error:

cl -c -nologo -01 -MD -DNDEBUG -DWIN32 -D_CONSOLE -DNO_STRICT
-DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTENT ......

the name specified is not recognized as an internal or external command
NMAKE fatal error
Stop.

I think because of this DBI module I am not able to install MySql-Perl
module.

Is there any other module I should install?

Many thanks,
Shital Joshi