I was considering this, but just thought it would be easier to just set
the flag in an aux structure and loop through my original recordset again,
checking the flag each time.

Anyone know if there is a definitive yes/no on this?

Thanks,
Don.

--
Don Seiler             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Database Administrator / Sr Software Engineer