  From (select column1, column2
              From table_name
              Where blah blah...) a
 Where a.whatever_column = 'whatever';

Not sure if this is what you are looking for.

Alan Kong

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcelo Guelfi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 1:50 PM
To: Don Seiler
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Looping through recordset twice

I don't think so. Why don't you put the selected records in an auxiliary
structure (hash, array) and then go through that structure?

Saludos,
                  Marcelo.

                    "Don Seiler"

                    <Don.Seiler@Ce       To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    llcom.com>           cc:

                                         Subject:     Looping through
recordset twice
                    01/11/2001

                    15:34

                    Please respond

                    to "Don

                    Seiler"

Is there a way to back through a recordset after I've already gone through
it?

I want to go through the recordset, determining if certain groups of
records meet my criteria.  Then I want to go through again and print the
groups that qualify.  Since I have to deal with groups of records, I
couldn't see how to just do this in the WHERE clause of the originating
SQL.

Thoughts?
Don.