On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If the subscriber is using with a MicroSloth environment (Outlook/Exchange),
> s/he does not see that information.  I was not even aware it was there until
> you pointed it out because I subscribe to the list at work, where microsloth
> is universal for office automation.

Surely Outlook has a way of letting you view message headers?  I think
under the view menu it has an option for showing headers.  I normally
don't have my headers showing either (Pine has a similar feature letting
you view headers if you need to) -- I just happened to know that any
decent mailing list software puts that information in the headers.  Some
mailers (like Pine) will also detect those fields and display them for you
at the end of each message.

-- Brett
                                          http://www.chapelperilous.net/
Your mode of life will be changed to EBCDIC.