Don't know what the problem is ???

Option 1. Right click on the email and select Properties, then select
Details, and all the headers are there, plus more !
Option 2. Highlight message. Then File, Properties, and low and behold
your'e there again.
Option 3. Open the message and do as per Option 2.
Option 4. Highlight the Message and press Alt+Enter.

Surely 4 (at least) ways of doing it is enough ?

S'pose it's more fun to bash on Microsoft then find out how to actually use
the program ??

Cheers!
Mark Harrop

[EMAIL PROTECTED]