From: "Jeff Seger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Laurie Gennari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 9:55 AM
Subject: Re: Unsubscribing?

> I think, though I have only used LookOut Express, and that only
infrequently,that you can right click on a message on the list and choose
properties.  Totally intuitive.  No, really, totally.

> Laurie Gennari wrote:
>
> > >Surely Outlook has a way of letting you view message headers?
> >
> > Open the message (not just preview pane). Choose View...Options. No,
that's not, I'd like to opt to see headers. That's here are a bunch of
things you can change and we stuck the "Internet headers" on this page 'cuz
we didn't know where else to put 'em.