Sir,

I have been going through a tough time while accessing oracle database
through web.it works fine from linux command prompt.But when I access the
same script it gives me the folloeing errors.

I have tried changing /etc/ld.so.conf and ldconfig and I have also tried
supplyimg oracle variable in the perl script also but I always get the
follwoing errors.

install_driver(Oracle) failed: Can't load
'/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i686-linux-thread-multi/auto/DBD/Oracle/Oracle.so'
for module DBD::Oracle: libclntsh.so.8.0: cannot open shared object file:
No such file or directory at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i686-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 206.
 at (eval 1) line 3
Perhaps a required shared library or dll isn't installed where expected
 at /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/test.pl line 16

pls help me.

thanks  in advance

b.p.singh
manager(engg.)