Sir,

I had created symbolic link from $ORACLE_HOME/libclntsh.so.8.0 to
/usr/lib/libclntsh.so.8.0 and /lib/libclntsh.so.8.0 now I am getting
following error.

The strange thing is that same set up is working fine on another machine
of linux.

pls suggest as to how this problem could be resolved.

regards
B.P.Singh