On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:57:36 +0100 Mark Buckle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I know I'm possibly one of those 'born-every-minute' types, but I actaully
> bought the O'Reilly book and read it cover to cover
> before beginning with the DBI.  Now I know DBI has moved on a few versions
> since then, but the stuff I use every doesn't seem to have
> changed one bit.

The biggest recent change is that the DBI FAQ has a home at
http://xmlproj.com/fom-serve/cache/1.html .  It won't be in the fine manual
until the next release, but even then the trick is getting people to
actually read the fine thing (http://xmlproj.com/fom-serve/cache/49.html).

--
Mac :})
Ask Smarter: http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html