Ron Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > - If DBI_DSN is not set, default to depending on, and testing
> > against, SQLite.
> No. People should have to explicitly set DBI_DSN to make it do something.
> So, unset should be the same as set to empty string.

        *whines* But this would break the functionality I was looking for in
the first place: good automated QA being in a somewhat self-contained way.
With SQLite2, the tests can run automatically against a database stored in a
temporary file. I doubt CPAN testers / ppm.activestate.com / etc are going
to be setting DBI_DSN just to test this module. Without *some* DSN to test
against, virtually no testing can happen at all, which means that a "PASS"
on testers.cpan.org doesn't neccessarily mean the code works on that
platform.

                - Tyler