>   I believe this is currently the inefficient copy-everything
> approach.  If you move a message from one folder to another, I don't
> know what it does, it may just update the mailbox_idnr in the
> messages table entry.  Search for shared folder discussions, as this
> is planned on being addressed (and thought to be doable within the
> current db schema).

  Sorry, try searching for shared message blocks - I'm confusing
the two.  Shared folders is similar, and has been discussed at the
same time, though.  Shared message blocks would be what handles the
scenarios of copying a message from one folder to another and of one
message being delivered to multiple recipients.  You have only one
set of message_blks entries, and multiple messages entries pointing
to them (which cannot be done with the current schema).  Shared
folders is multiple people having access to the messages stored in
a folder, and that can be done in the current schema (with changes to
the applications).

--
Jesse Norell
jesse (at) kci.net