Severity:                   feature
Date Submitted:             17-Sep-04 22:26 CEST
Last Modified:              17-Sep-04 22:26 CEST
I have created a patch that adds the dbmail tables for Mysql and the
associated db layer code to allow for the compilation and the start of
testing sieve to at least allow others to help out on this. I want to get
it into current cvs so I don't have to patch it each time myself :) This
patch should keep others from having to to do duplicate work if they would
like to help Aaron and I finish up sieve.

Bug History
Date Modified  Username       Field                    Change
17-Sep-04 22:26ljackson       New Bug
17-Sep-04 22:26ljackson       File Added: dbmail-2.1cvs091504-sieve.diff