Paul J Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Aaron,
>
> I was checking out this stuff, and build a set of debian packages for
> libsieve (available on debian.nfgd.net). But it don't compile just yet.
> I've tried 2.2.0-pre4 and libsieve-cvs-head, but on both dbmail's
> compile bails out. Could it be that you forgot to commit Leif's patch
> for libsieve as well?

I haven't put Leif's patches into libSieve's CVS.

> And what's the status on this stuff? Is it safe to compile with sieve
> support?

The problem is that I don't like the action API in libSieve, and I haven't
been sure about how to fix it. As of a few months ago, I narrowed in on a
preferred way of doing things, and so lately I just haven't had the time
to do it :-[

> What could break of users build with sieve support, and what would work?

If you managed to force it to compile, and you turned on sieve in the
config file, and you had a script, it is not likely that the script would
work.

Aaron