Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:

> >dbmail 2.0+dbmysql: 128
> >2.0+dbmysql+icfetch_speedup: 184
> >2.0+dbmysql+icfetch_speedup+db_header_speedup: 193

> I'm still very skeptical of making changes to is_fetch in the 2.0.x
> branch.  I'm all for putting these in 2.1.  Anyone else have any
> thoughts on the invasiveness of these patches and adding them to 2.0?

Well, I tried to make the invasiveness as little as possible; and there
is a check that falls back to the old behavior in case of anything
unexpected. So I feel this code could be for 2.0.x, but of course let's
wait for independent review.

For 2.1 I'm planning a bigger change, although I'm not yet sure it will
work out in the current code framework. I also have an idea for a SEARCH
speedup in 2.1.

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik