Dan,

I've fixed this problem. The command parser choked on some of outlook's imap commands. I've tested with thunderbird and outlook express.

Dan Stilts wrote:
Hey Paul,

Well, I've now been forced into the habit of checking both Outlook Express and Thunderbird when i do a new compile...Outlook express is once again a problem, but a weird one. In the top window the From and Subject are both blank, but in the header displayed above the preview pan, everything is there (hard to explain, so screenshot attached). I tested with my previous working dbmail-imad and everything displays fine. Any ideas? Log pasted below:
  Paul Stevens                                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31