On Mon, Jan 24, 2005, Paul J Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Aaron, I added those lines because charset us-ascii sort is required by
> the rfc. What is the exact sort command used by twig? I can add that one
> to the test script and fix this. Also, please test the new sort/search
> improvements (bug #149) with twig, to validate the changes *before* we
> release 2.0.4

The command is...

00000006 SORT (REVERSE ARRIVAL) US-ASCII ALL

which soon after logs this:

Jan 24 00:51:32 [dbmail/imap4d] imaputil.c,build_imap_search: unknown
search key [US-ASCII]

Followed by...

00000007 FETCH 1:20 (UID ENVELOPE BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (Newsgroups
Content-MD5 Content-Disposition Content-Language Content-Location
Followup-To References)] INTERNALDATE RFC822.SIZE FLAGS)

In plain 2.0.3, the search key unknown message doesn't appear, and TWIG
doesn't follow up with the message range request.

Incidentally, it's probably not TWIG itself that's confused, but rather
the wu-imapd c-client that's built into PHP...

Aaron