Aaron Stone wrote:
On Wed, Feb 23, 2005, Paul J Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

Well, if removing the autoconf files from cvs proves to be more expensive
than I anticipate we can always re-add them later.

I like autotools in CVS in general, but definitely for stable CVS
branches. So perhaps when we branch for 2_1, that's when we'll put them
back in? Unless you have a totally different take on it...

Fine by me.

  Paul Stevens                                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     PGP: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl