Aaron Stone wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 28, 2005, Geo Carncross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> said:
>

>>Try the attached; I just whipped it up as a imap-style fnmatch()
>>
>>It's not optimal: the *-sync shouldn't be recursive,
>>but I think it's pretty close to correct.
>

> Awesome variable names. What the hell does this do?

LOL... fnmatch(3) will help I believe.

int listex_match(const char *p, const char *s, const char *x, int flags)

p: pattern
s: string
f: flags
x: delimiter for path elements.

Meant to replace the db_findmailbox_by_regex setup in imapcommands/_ic_list

Anyways, I've taken Geo's remarks to heart and decided not to use pcre for now.
So I got busy this afternoon and rewrote the base-subject code without regex.

  Paul Stevens                                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     PGP: finger [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl