Oops, Thanks Paul. You are exactly right.

I'll work on tweaking my source.list as you described.

I'll post once I have the solution for this. Can't wait to
play with 2.1.x

- Kevin

Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl

> > Kevin Baker
> > Mission Vi Inc.
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > 858.454.5532

> --

>   Paul Stevens
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   NET FACILITIES GROUP                     PGP: finger
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>   The

Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl

Kevin Baker