--- Paul J Stevens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kevin,
>
> what errors do you see?
I was getting the socket error:

[error]
dbmysql.c,db_connect: MySQL host is set to localhost, but
no mysql_socket has been set. Use sqlsocket=... in
dbmail.conf. Connecting will be attempted using the default
socket.
[/error]

But hardcoded the correct socket connection.

Now I am getting this strange error:

[error]
*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid pointer: 0x0807bdb0
***
[/error]

Do I have the correct deb settings for apt below?

Should I be using unstable or experimental?

Is there a way to check the version to be sure I am setup
with your most recent code? I am using "dbmail-util -V"

Thanks,

Kevin

Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl

Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl