A NOTE has been added to this issue.
http://dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=792
Reported By:                jasb
Assigned To:
Project:                    DBMail
Issue ID:                   792
Category:                   LMTP daemon
Reproducibility:            have not tried
Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             24-Jul-09 10:24 CEST
Last Modified:              24-Jul-09 19:01 CEST
Hi,
During the nightly dbmail-util, when it is running, new messages wont get
in.
My question is: i believe they don't really get inserted, i ask, are the
transaction really being restarted/were this messages really delivered?

Log of lmtpd below.

 (0002842) netvulture (developer) - 24-Jul-09 19:01
 http://dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=792#c2842
>From the logs, it would appear that you are running a partlists cleanup
operation when the message came in. I am not sure if the query was
successfully canceled or did finally go through when the partlists table
was unlocked.

If you use the filelog version of these lines, you should be able to see
the phymessage_id it was for, and then do a
select * from dbmail_partlists where phymessage_id=x;

If you see the part_* that were trying to be inserted, then they were,
however with out more of the log I couldn't tell you if the message failed
for insertion and returned an error to the MTA or not.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change