Hello Jason,

JB> The strange this is that the account has one message in it. Using Entourage
JB> it retrieves that one message and all looks fine. Same thing on Evolution.
JB> But with Entourage I get the 'error' in the logs and the message is not
JB> marked for deletion. With Evolution all works fine.

Does Entourage give any detail of the error in its logs? Perhaps it is
tripping over something in the POP3 transaction on the last message,
causing it to disconnect early (hence the log entry from
dbmail-pop3d), also resulting in a local error, so nothing gets
marked.

--
Jeff Brenton
President,

Liberalism grants you the freedom to advocate any idea*.
 * Please see http://www.dididahdahdidit.com/except.php for a
   current list of exceptions