Peter,

You need to install libtool, I got the same thing on one of my devel boxes, once libtool is installed re-run autoreconf. This svn version has now been running for a while on a semi-production box and it looks like imapd doesn't leak memory anymore.

-leif

Peter Rabbitson wrote:
Aaron Stone wrote:
Ah, sorry, forgot to mention that it requires an autoreconf.

How do I do that? I installed the autoconf and automake debian packages
(sid) and I get this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/devel/dbmail$ autoreconf
/usr/share/aclocal/smpeg.m4:13: warning: underquoted definition of
AM_PATH_SMPEG
/usr/share/aclocal/smpeg.m4:13:   run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
/usr/share/aclocal/smpeg.m4:13:   or see
http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending-aclocal
configure.in:40: warning: macro `AM_ENABLE_SHARED' not found in library
configure.in:41: warning: macro `AM_ENABLE_STATIC' not found in library
configure.in:40: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_ENABLE_SHARED
      See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:41: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_ENABLE_STATIC
configure.in:116: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/devel/dbmail$

If I just try to make I get the same error as Jorge (about
DBMAIL_VERSION). Please help :)