Aaron Stone wrote:
> Oh my, I never realized that the header names were repeated for each
> physmessage. Of course that should be changed -- sounds like Paul is
> already working on it.

Not yet, actually :-). Been keeping busy with the suppress_duplicate,
idle, and mimechunking branches.

And it's not the headernames that are stored repeatedly, but the
headervalues. Headernames are already unique.

Storing unique headervalues is in the same order of impact as the
mimechunking change. It'll take some time to mull over before I'll be
able to do it right.

  Paul Stevens                                      paul at nfg.nl
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl